Spinal fractures basically occur on a slight breakage of your spinal cord bones called as vertebrae. The collapse of the same are implicated towards risks as high as spinal tumors to risks as low as trauma or injury on account of an accident or just a bad fall.
Statistics suggest that around a million people suffer from spinal fracture conditions due to the various factors accordingly.Listed below are a few symptoms which may be highly accountable to a spinal fracture and it is advisable to visit your nearest spine care hospital for better consultation with the doctor.
• Instances of sudden and severe chronic back pain conditions
• Unable to withstand pain especially during actions like bending
• Loss of height is also one of the symptoms
• The pain worsens when you stand for a long time or even walk for a particular distance.
• You back tends to form a hunched shape- this may be especially due to deformity of the spinal cord.
• Loss of balance while walking.
• Your appetite starts decreasing unexpectedly
• The quality of your life starts to decrease and you may want to spend most of your time in isolation and solitude.
• You may also experience a lack of natural sleep abilities at large
• You experience fatigue in each and every activities you try to do.
If you have prolonged back pain and encounter much difficulty while carrying out basic regular activities of your daily life like lifting something, bending down, lying down, there is a high chance of you being subjected to a spinal fracture and the best option is to have a spine injury treatment as early as possible.
There may be instances of spinal compression fracture pains and the corresponding instances may be multiple in nature. The pain may be of varying intensities, a part of it may subside during the healing process of the bone while a part of it may be heightened and can extend to time duration of around 3 to 4 months accordingly. In few cases, there may be no pain involved that is, the pain may be so mild that it actually goes unobserved and unfelt for the same. The pain however may arise chronically around the injured portion of the back or may just evolve into the deformation of the spine accordingly. Thus the hunchback symptom is noticed.
At times, a spinal cord surgery is advisable so as to get it treated and avoid any more complications of physical health deterioration of the same. The best you can do is to visit a spine care hospital and get your fracture treated by professionals before the conditions get deteriorated or should any side effects start to occur. Always remember, there is nothing more important than one’s health, not even money!
Unlike blood donations, which can be given to the millions and millions of people who share the same blood type, stem cell donors are carefully matched…
Bone Marrow: If you’ve ever seen a skeleton in a movie or a museum, you might presume that bones are just dry, hard and dead. This couldn’t be further…
A bone marrow transplant also called stem cell transplant is a procedure that infuses healthy blood-forming stem cells in another person body to replace…