Watch the video given below:
Answer the following questions to win:
- Which of the following is a common indication for cesarean section?
- What is the time gap between the initial abdomen incision and the delivery of the baby?
a) 5 mins
b) 30 mins
How to participate?
- Click to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Watch the video & answer the questions given below.
- Send in your answers to our Facebook / Twitter page via message to win.
- Like/Follow our Facebook / Twitter page to win.
Terms & Conditions
- We will be announcing 1 lucky winner per day.
- A user can participate in this contest only once for one question.
- Winners will be entitled to win gift vouchers.
- Every winning participant will be contacted directly.
- Complaints, if any, must be mentioned in the comments section below addressed to Manipal Hospitals, and the decisions of Manipal Hospitals in relation to such complaints shall be final and binding.
Medical procedures are often very complicated and hard to explain to those who are not doctors. This leads to a lot of confusion and worry among patients and their loved ones. Keeping this in mind, we at Manipal Hospitals has come up with animated videos that help break down the many complicated medical procedures that are performed on patients so that everyone is equally enlightened about the procedure.
Participants of the competition will have to match the following, by spotting the answers within the video we put up. They can send in their answers on Facebook / Twitter and stand a chance to win some exciting prizes. This way, not only can they get educated on some complicated medical procedures, they can also have fun while participating.