The Emergency Care Department at Manipal is one of the most robust critical care units in Baner, Pune. Our team is equipped with technology-driven, pre-hospital care infrastructure and experience backed by a state-of-the-art emergency department. Our motto of – “Timely care, to preserve life” is our driving force to continue improvements and thrive to become better at what we do. At Manipal, our mission is to provide excellent, customized, emergency patient care and create newer insights into triage management for optimal service to patients.
The suburban terrain of Manipal Baner, flanked by state highways, Universities and stadiums, brings complex challenges for emergency care and clinical practices alike. With a mixed set of age groups and professions, the medical needs would be worlds apart and our team is prepared for every challenge. Our cutting edge technologically backed infrastructure coupled with experienced faculty helps us to follow international standard protocols of patient-centric, acute care management. Our patients are provided with the fastest, safest, and most efficient care in alignment with their requirements, in the emergency department.
Our focus areas include:
· Availability of trained and qualified medical and paramedical staff 24*7 for triage management.
· Technologically backed infrastructure for triage management, patient transport & management and operation theatres.
· Highly specialized emergency care services (Head injury, trauma, MI, Sepsis, Stroke)
· Coordinated emergency care with VC connectivity throughout the patient pathway for pre-hospital care and post-hospitalization care management.
· Commitment- Dedicated and empowered staff trained regularly for independent decision making, equipped with adequate resources (infrastructure and equipment alike).
· Monitoring of patient feedback to highlight and eliminate shortcomings if any at the system and individual level and continue improving.
Airway management is critical to the practice of emergency medicine. It is an essential skill when caring for severely injured or ill patients. RSI or rapid sequence intubation is one of the most used means of intubating the trachea for airway management.Read More
In emergency cases of trauma, due to imbalanced pressure or muscle damage, the lungs may lose internal pressure.Read More
A person suffering injury or other medical condition that leads to restriction of the breathing canal is at an elevated risk of suffocating or asphyxiation.Read More
Whether you are a victim or the first responder, being aware of medical emergencies and how to respond to it can be life-saving. Timely and quality medical assistance is the key to increasing the response and recovery of the patient. In case of an emergency call: 080 2222 1111
Download the Manipal Hospitals App and register with so you get all your medical needs and prompt support in case of an emergency