Manipal Heart Institute (MHI) is one of the largest and most modern heart care centers in Asia. From preventive heart care & non-invasive heart care to the most complex procedures and surgeries, from taking care of newborns to patients aged over ninety, we take care of all. With our team of the best cardiologists in India, we have successfully conducted several open heart surgeries and other procedures on 50,000 patients.
Our pediatric cardiology wing is one of the best in the country and is equipped with state-of-the- equipment. We provide the most cost-effective heart surgeries in Bangalore.
Manipal Heart Institute Bangalore has been ranked amongst the Top 10 in India, in The Week-Hans Research Survey 2011.
Major Facilities at Manipal Heart Institute
- CCU with 21 beds and ITU with 14 beds and 4 OT’s
- Two state-of-the-art digital Cath Labs
- Four full-fledged cardiac operation theatres
- PET Scan, the best investigation to detect surviving heart muscle after a heart attack
- Latest digital Lightspeed CT scan, which scans the heart in just five seconds
- Nuclear Cardiology Division
- State of the art stem cell unit actively engaged in research in all aspects of stem cell treatment for heart and other diseases advanced intensive therapy unit.
- 24-hour complete laboratory and blood bank support
- Mobile Cardiac Care Unit. The unit is equipped with ICU facilities to offer critical services during a cardiac emergency.
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Ambulatory BP monitor
- 24 hour Holter monitoring
- Event Recorder
Other Treatments provided include
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Electrophysiology Study (EPS)
- Coronary Angioplasty
- AICD Implantation
- CRT & CRTD
- Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Stent procedure
- Beating heart surgery
- Neonatal/Infant/Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Complex heart Surgery
- Open Heart Surgery
- Closed Heart Surgery