Fellowship & Membership
• Interventional Pulmonology training from CMC, Vellore and National Cancer Centre, Tokyo, Japan.
• Advanced Sleep Medicine Course from ISDA (Indian Sleep Disorders Association, New Delhi
• Founding Secretary General Paliative Pulmonology Alliance
• Life member of Indian Chest Society (ICS)
• Life member of Indian Association of Bronchology (IAB)
• Life member of All India Difficult Airway Association (AIDAA)
• Life member of Indian Sleep Disorders Association (ISDA)
Life member of Indian Society for Critical Care Medicine(ISCCM)
Member of the European Respiratory Society (ERS)
Member of Asia Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR)
Life member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Life member of Indian Chest Society (ICS)
Life member of Indian Association for Bronchology (IAB)
Member of prestigious European Respiratory Society (ERS)
Founding Secretary General Palliative Pulmonology Alliance
Field of Expertise
A Consultant Pulmonologist at Manipal Hospitals India, with a decade of wide-ranging experience in Pulmonology from some of the best medical institutes, including C M C, Vellore and K M C, Manipal.
Expertise in treating critically ill patients with Acute and Chronic Respiratory Failure, including patients on Non-Invasive Ventilation and Patients of Diffuse Parenchymal Lung disease. Well experienced in Interventional bronchoscopic and Thoracoscopic procedures, as well as real-time ultrasound-guided pleural Interventions.