Dr. Mahesha Vankalakunti
Consultant Pathologist, Laboratory Medicine , HAL Airport Road - Bengaluru
- MBBS Karnataka Medical College, Hubli.
- MD Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
- 1-Yr PDCC (Renal & Transplant Pathology), PGIMER, Chandigarh
- 1-Yr Fellowship (Medical Renal / Transplant Disease & Urologic Pathology), Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, USA.
- 1-Yr Clinical Nephropathology Certificate Course, ISN-ANIO Program.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS Establishment of Referral Centre of Excellence in Nephro & Renal Transplant Pathology at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore. Guide for Nephropathology Fellowship Course. Authored more than 40 publications in National & International Journals. Co-authored chapters in Book titled Diagnostic Pathology: Genitourinary. Publishers: Amirsys, 2010. Reviewer Board member in Pathology Journals. Numerous Oral/Poster Presentations & Faculty Speaker at National / International Nephropathology Conferences. Executive Member of Indian Society of Renal & Transplant Pathology Society (ISRTP). Member of various National societies like KC-IAPM, IAPM, IAP-ID, & ISRTP. Member of International societies like Renal Pathology Society (RPS) & International Society of Nephrology (ISN). ISN-Programs CME-sponsored Speaker at ApEx 2015.
Area of Expertise Nephro-Pathology & Renal Transplant Pathology. Urologic Onco-Pathology.