Dr. Abhay Ramakant Khadke is one of the leading Doctors for General Surgery at Manipal Hospital Goa. Dr. Abhay Ramakant Khadke's area of expertise is,
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon at Manipal Hospitals, Goa-250 Bedded tertiary care centre-working for last one and half years
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon at Apollo Victor Hospitals, Goa-150 bedded tertiary care centre-5 years
- Consultant Surgeon and Assistant Professor in General surgery at SSIMS, Davangere-500 bedded tertiary care centre, college and hospital-3 years
- Consultant Laparoscopic & general Surgeon at Asha Hospital, Guntakal-1 year
- Fellow in Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery at Ruby Hall Clinic and Poona Hospital-750 bedded tertiary care-1 year
- Resident in General Surgery at Sassoon General Hospitals (SGH), Pune-750 bedded tertiary care college & hospital-3 years
MD, DM ( NEUROLOGY ), FICP, FIAN
(BANGALORE - HAL AIRPORT ROAD)
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Health professional of the year (2005 to 2007) by International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.
- Fellow of ISAM2006 by Indian Aerospace Society
- Fellow of IAN2007 by Indian Academy of Neurology
- Appointed adviser to Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi, Government of India.
- Fellow of Indian College Of Physics (FICP)2008
- Paul Harris Fellow ( Rotary International )2010