Most of us, at some or the other point in our life, have faced the problem of hair fall. For many it is a recurring issue they have to struggle with often. It is a pan gender issue that plagues us over and over again, becoming the cause of endless worry in our day-to-day lives.
In this week’s blog we will be looking at some tried-and-tested solutions that may help you fix the issue to some extent if not eradicate it completely from our lives.
Losing up to 100 hairs in a day is normal. However, if you feel that the hair loss is way more than this number, giving some extra care to keep your hair healthy will benefit immensely. Have a look at some of the interesting and easy ways by which you may restore the healthy luster of your hair:
1. Eat healthy!
– Vitamin A is the most essential vitamin for hair growth from the list of Vitamins that benefit your hair. Eat natural fruits and vegetables which are rich in Vitamin A! Some of the sources include carrots, all green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, water melons and so on. If you want beautiful hair, fill your day with servings of salads, eggs, dry fruits, and fish too. The nutrition from your hair withers away if you eat more of stale food or indulge in deep-fried snacks and junk food.
2. The liquid magic! – Drinking plenty of water and fluids in the form of fruit and vegetable juices helps your hair shine and grow healthy. Intake of these fluids not only nourishes your hair but also extends the same towards giving your skin a beautiful pink tinge. The more the better! However, make sure you have them in day time rather than at night.
3. A good night’s sleep! – A relaxed mind needs good sleep, so does your hair! A good night’s sleep will relax you and free you of toxins! Rejuvenate yourself and your hair by sleeping enough!
4. Oiling! – You like it or not OILING your hair once in a week is the best care that you may give to your hair. After oiling, let the oil seep into your roots for a couple of hours and nourish your hair! You may use any oil of your choice but for hair mostly coconut or olive oil is preferred.
5. Steam up! – You may never realize the benefits of steaming hair, until you try it for yourself. Yes, steaming your hair after applying oil in it helps open the pores in your scalp. With steaming the dead cells of the hair simply vanish! However, you are advised to keep an interval of 1 or 2 hours after you steam to wash your hair.
6. Live stress free! – Lastly, if you intend to have beautiful hair that gets compliments, be tension free! Find ways to tackle your stress. Stress is widely regarded as a major cau.se of hair loss for many
It is a blessing to have thick and lustrous hair. If you are not born with it, you can still try these easy steps to get shiny locks! You can also consult one of our highly qualified Dermatologists at Manipal Hospital for an expert opinion!
Disclaimer: These solutions are just suggestions from the health experts and are to be tried at your own risk.