Health is much more precious than wealth and it is every one’s duty to take care of their own health. Your body talks to you every day by showing various signs but sometimes you understand them, while sometimes ignore. Health issues demand a change in lifestyle and regular Health Check up but before that, you need to find out what health troubles you are having at present that may turn into severe illness asking big health expenditure. All you need is to understand your body and pay attention to the alarming signs.
You will not get the option to fix things whole life long. Your body may allow healing the damages efficiently till a certain age only. Find some precious time for your health and have a long chit chat to figure out the small issues like Back pain, Neck pain, Knee pain etc. So, how exactly to understand the body signs that warn you about your declining health? Do you need any expert skills for the same? Well, no need to mull over as the essential signs about an unhealthy body have been mentioned below and this will help you establish a special bond with your own body and understand it in a better manner.
- Rough Or Cracked Lips – If the hydration level inside your body falls, you will have cracked lips often. Lack of water in the body causes drying of skin and that will irritate you all the time for sure. Whenever you see dryness on your lips, go for sufficient water intake. Dehydration may end up throwing you into the ICU with a severe illness.
- Constipation – This is one of the most common problems that most of the people face and still ignore it. Chronic constipation is the sign for many dangerous diseases like rectal cancer, gastric cancer, and ischemic colitis. When your body lacks fiber, you experience frequent constipation.
- Cracks At Mouth Corners – Dry corners of the mouth signifies the deficiency of Vitamin B. You need to start eating whole grains and foods rich in B vitamins.
- Eczema – Well, everything which is eatable is not meant for you. Each body has a different tolerance to various food items and you must list the eatables that cause irritation and sometimes Eczema.
- Fatigue – If you are getting jaded too frequently, even when you are not active then you need to have control over your tobacco and caffeine intake. Excess smoking or coffee consumption decreases your metabolism and stamina.
- Indigestion – Like rich foods? Getting burps? If you are facing digestion issues for your favorite protein-rich foods, you are lacking sufficient stomach acid. Go for enzymes to boost your digestion and make the chewing process a bit slower.
- Repeated Sickness – If you are being affected by flu very often, then it is not normal and you need to consult a doc. The frequent flu-related diseases impliy the lack of good bacteria or live bacteria inside the body that makes the immune system poor.
- Trouble In Sleep – Most of the people suffer from