Registration

Home Registration
Registration

Please note:

Registrations after 25th November is subject to availability. No spot registrations can be availed for workshop.

Limited number of participants for workshop.

Post graduate students must furnish a letter of proof from the HOD of their institution

Cancellation policy:

Any request for cancellation if received before 1st of December, 20% of the fees will be set aside for administrative needs. The remaining 80% will be refunded after the conference.

Travel and accommodation

Contact person: Sreenivas.

Email ID : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Cell: +91 9845 189 216, (080) 2502 4502


Contact Details:

Dept. of Fetal medicine & Ob-Gyn Ultrasound

Manipal Hospital

98, HAL Airport Road, Bangalore - 560017.

E:mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Phone:+91 80 2502 3329  Cell +91 8861 201 196


Click here to download the Registration form